Walmart (WMT) on Monday revealed its Black Friday 2021 sale – the third in a series of sales events it has planned for the holiday shopping season.
The sale, part of its “Deals for Days” sale, will begin online at 7:00 p.m. EST on November 22, with early access for Walmart + members at 3:00 p.m. EST. In-store discounts will begin at 5 a.m. local time on November 26.
Walmart stores will be closed on Thanksgiving Day.
A Walmart + subscription costs $ 98 per year or $ 12.95 per month. There is a free trial of membership, but it does not offer free access to the Black Friday sale. Walmart + members get free delivery and shipping with no minimum purchase.
Walmart has posted several sale items on its website and a 20 page ad Monday. With the release of the Black Friday 2021 sales event, Walmart announced a slew of tech deals for shoppers, including big-ticket items.
Video game consoles
- Xbox Series X and PlayStation 5 on sale for $ 499 (online offers only)
- Xbox Series S console reduced to $ 299
- Nintendo Switch with Mario Kart 8 Deluxe is on sale for $ 299
- Samsung 65-inch 4K Class UHD Crystal UHD LED Smart TV with HDR TV is on sale for $ 568
- Samsung 60-inch Class 4K Crystal UHD LED Smart TV with HDR TV reduced to $ 528
- Samsung Chromebooks reduced to $ 129
- onn. 10.1-inch tablets with 32GB of storage on sale for $ 79
- onn. Discounted 8 inch kids tablet at $ 59
- Lenovo Legion 5 laptop on sale for $ 749
- Gateway 11.6-inch ultra-thin laptop on sale for $ 199
- Skullcandy wireless earbuds on sale for $ 19
- Samsung Galaxy Buds + on sale for $ 79
- Beats Solo Pro wireless headphones are on sale for $ 99
- Save $ 90 on the Apple Watch Series 3 GPS
- AirPods Pro are reduced to $ 159
On Monday in pre-market hours, Walmart shares were trading at $ 148.32, up 57 cents, or 0.38%.